It is critical to acknowledge and address the importance of Strategic Management to the success of an organisation. It’s the onus of the top layer of management to establish the general direction for an organization and cascade this to all team members. The following 6 core competencies were ranked in the following order of importance:
- Determining strategic direction (Aspirational Visionary)
- Developing human capital (Human Resource Leader)
- Leveraging and maintaining core competency (Talent Advocate)
- Sustaining effective corporate culture (Strategist)
- Emphasizing ethical practices (Enterprise Guardian)
- Establishing strategic controls (Financial Engineering)
The 21st century’s economic landscape is complex and challenging but filled with opportunities. Effective strategic management will assist firms in enhancing performance while competing in turbulent, unpredictable and hostile environments.
At Aptlytic Inc. we work with organizations to maneuver the complexity of today’s business environment by identifying and applying various strategic characteristics, styles, and roles. We aim to pin point and enhance your organization’s competitive advantage and support long term sustainability. We will also establish the right strategic leadership dynamic with respect to regulations, culture, market and innovative changes, tailored to create value within your organisation.